Click any event heading to see details about that event.
- This event has passed.
FAFSA and scholarship workshop at Heartland Community College-Lincoln
February 28 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm CSTFree
Attendees can get assistance completing the application for financial aid and HCC scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year. A financial aid representative will be on site to assist; no appointment required.
Those attending should bring:
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Your 2020 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s
- Amount of any untaxed income received in 2020
- Your parents’ 2020 Federal Income Tax Forms, including W-2s, UNLESS…
- You were born before Jan. 1, 1999
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan
- You served active duty in the US Armed Forces
For more information, contact Heartland Community College-Lincoln at (217) 735-1731.