Click any event heading to see details about that event.
- This event has passed.
Chakra Balancing and Healing weekly 4-session class (2/11-3/4) at Moksha Center
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CST
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Friday, repeating until March 4, 2022
Each class ends with a guided meditation to nourish and balance that particular chakra center.
Participants will learn:
- To identify the 7 main chakras
- Understand the role of each chakra
- Recognize when a chakra is balanced/unbalanced
- Understand how your energetic body interacts with your physical body
- Become aware of and take charge of the energy that makes up your life
Week 1 (2/11) – Understanding what the chakra system is and Explore the Root chakra
Week 2 (2/18) – Explore the Sacral and Solar Plexus chakras
Week 3 (2/25) – Explore the Heart and Throat chakra
Week 4 (3/4) – Explore the 3rd Eye and Crown chakra
Each week includes handouts and worksheets. Individual classes cost $25 each, or participants can purchase all four sessions at a discounted rate of $85.
Instructors for the course are:
- Joyce Liesman – Usui & Holy Fire Reiki Master/Teacher, Certified Energy Healer and Licensed Massage Therapist
- Marcia Cook, Holistic Life Coach, Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Reiki II & Certified Healing Touch Practitioner