Click any event heading to see details about that event.
- This event has passed.
2022 Reset: Making This Year’s Resolutions Stick at Moksha Center
January 8 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm CST$15
Come learn how to make this year’s resolutions stick! This session explores why it’s hard to follow through on a New Year’s resolution or any resolution. Participants will learn how to go from wishful thinking to lasting success. Topics covered include:
- Learn what self-efficacy has to do with lasting change
- Learn how your purpose and values< play a role in your success
- Learn what stage of change you are in
- Learn how to move yourself to action
- Learn about the 3 keys needed for lasting change
- Learn how to overcome obstacles that come up
- Come up with a realistic plan
- Have the opportunity to join a private Facebook group (2022 Reset) for continued support and encouragement<
The course costs $15 and is taught by health educator Marci D’Andrea. Click here to reserve your spot in the class and pay online.
Marci earned her bachelor of science degree in health education from the University of Vermont. She is also a functional medicine certified health coach trained through the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA) and a national board certified health and wellness coach (NBC-HWC) through the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching.